Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Mycoplasma Pneumonia strike again

View Poll Results: Mycoplasma Pneumonia?
those Doctors at the Public are total noob 0 0%
OMG, *speechless* 0 0%
Now thats what u deserve for spelling incorrectly 3 100.00%
you spelt every word in that wrong! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Mycoplasma Pneumonia strike again

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Actually, he had them up in the attic. They would jump around at night (making quite a racket), but during the day it was so hot that they mostly sleep to stay alive.

Last edited by bigal; 05-04-2006 at 12:11 PM..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

to bad they are non existant to this space and time, unless u were like some retard... eg Modfather <DUCKS>

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Dude, they're purely a product of your imagination, don't blame me for your mental malfunctions. I mean, be seriously will you!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Mental malfunctions, i am clearly Sane i even have a Certificate to prove it

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Show me the certificate.

Here's mine.
http://homepages.rya-online.net/saco...DocPManati.jpg

mythbusting dorks strike again with wild wisdom! richard Computer Support 21 11-27-2009 04:36 PM
Writers strike is over, but a new strike is on the horizon. richard Computer Support 0 05-08-2008 12:39 AM
Pre-emptive strike on the MCNGP! MCSE 27 06-16-2005 06:28 PM
Telecom strike again Dogg NZ Computing 12 08-12-2004 09:25 PM
Empire Strike Again anonymous MCSE 9 11-21-2003 04:15 PM

Advertisments