Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > hide root menu item (no sitemapdatasource used!)

hide root menu item (no sitemapdatasource used!)

Daves

my 2.0 menu control has this root node which I want to hide

normally the showrootnode property is set to false on the sitemapdatasource
for the menu but I am actually populating it my self from a sql database and
so I cannot figure out how to not display the root node only child nodes?

Try setting all the root node attributes to an empty string ( "").
Peter

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
UnBlog:
http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

"Daves" wrote:

> my 2.0 menu control has this root node which I want to hide
>
> normally the showrootnode property is set to false on the sitemapdatasource
> for the menu but I am actually populating it my self from a sql database and
> so I cannot figure out how to not display the root node only child nodes?

Daves

you mean the title property then?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...