Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Pole

JaR

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I've got OE...and I've got x-news. But I see your point. The 100 day
> limit only seems to show up in x-news.

Just set it to '0' = never expires.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Consultant

i agree!

thanks for your input, taco

"Kaco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi decent peoples
>
> I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
>
> If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site agreed?
>
> Kaco

Briscobar

Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> i agree!
>
> thanks for your input, taco

taco loves pole

--
KB

MCNGP #26
4 out of 5 dentists recommend www.mcngp.com

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Consultant <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> i agree!
>>
>> thanks for your input, taco

> taco loves pole

Let's don't be silly.

Poles love perogies.

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
> "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I've got OE...and I've got x-news. But I see your point. The 100 day
>> limit only seems to show up in x-news.

> Just set it to '0' = never expires.

Got it....

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #51

Kaco

>i agree!
>
> thanks for your input, taco

Thank you at least someone hear is prepared to stand with me agaist the
MCNGP

FrisbeeŽ

"Kaco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i agree!
>>
>> thanks for your input, taco

> Thank you at least someone hear is prepared to stand with me agaist the
> MCNGP

Yore rite, Con. You is da better fisherman.

Briscobar

Kaco <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

>> i agree!
>>
>> thanks for your input, taco

> Thank you at least someone hear is prepared to stand with me agaist
> the MCNGP

Yeah, I'm glad someone is on your side...

--
KB

MCNGP #26
MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
www.mcngp.com.

Consultant

yes! together, we will band together and rid this fine newsgroup of this
sludge, this burden on the IT community. for years they have done nothing
but paint an ugly face on the professionals in our field. i'm fight this
battle with you til the end.

"Kaco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i agree!
>>
>> thanks for your input, taco

> Thank you at least someone hear is prepared to stand with me agaist the
> MCNGP

Consultant

i started at an early age

news:eIBfrH%(E-Mail Removed)...