Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Pole

Bigus DiŠkus

**Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
>>> Hi decent peoples

>>> I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
>>> If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site
>>> agreed? Kaco

> Oh no ! Not another one... But here's my suspicion ! It's the same one
> logging in with different accounts and trying to give the appearance
> of "mass support" for his wierd ideas.
>
> Why do I feel this ? Because some people will never learn to spell, no
> matter how many identities they split themselves into. So, inability
> to spell eclipses their schizophrenia.
>
> This one is going to be the "bane" of all the "peoples" out there, and
> his views are "poles" apart from anything verging on sanity.

I like how you were able to spell eclipses and schizophrenia correctly, but
you spelled weird wrong.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

**Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> naa' wouldn't be right to abuse the handicapped formula

You just don't know how to follow instructions. What's the matter, afraid
you have to FDisk your computer again?

You need to just give up on the computer industry. You haven't got it in
you. Have you ever thought about suicide? You seem like the type of person
that would get *that* right the first time.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Cerebrus

>> I like how you were able to spell eclipses and schizophrenia correctly, but
>> you spelled weird wrong.

BD..., Thanks for the correction. I always spell weird words wrongly,
just to prove how weird this world really is, and you better take my
word for it.

Bigus DiŠkus

**Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
>>> I like how you were able to spell eclipses and schizophrenia
>>> correctly, but you spelled weird wrong.

> BD..., Thanks for the correction. I always spell weird words wrongly,
> just to prove how weird this world really is, and you better take my
> word for it.

s'all gud...wierd is wonna them words that ppl always fuŠk up, so ya just
never know.

But it does help to be in context...if you're trying to correct somebody
else's spelling, you can't just misspell one work on purpose. Just doesn't
look right. Ya get me Vern!

And you better take *my* word for it.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
--You can't have it....it's *mine*

Bigus DiŠkus

**lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> How do you get banned from a newsgroup? I'm sure the MCNGP would
> love to get me banned!!

Oh lowdes...we've banned you so many times....but for some odd reason you
keep showing up every 100 days.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

FrisbeeŽ

"Kaco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi decent peoples
>
> I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
>
> If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site agreed?
>
> Kaco

Translation for others at Kaco's level:

HI DEC3NT P3OPLAS

I FEL DA MCNGP SHUD B BAEND FROM THIS SIET

IF!!!! OMG WTF LOTS OF PEOPLES R3PLY MICROSOFT WIL S2P TH3M USNG THIS SIET
AGRED

KACO???!??!! OMG WTF

Cerebrus

I missed the best part !

"(E-Mail Removed)"

Goggle !!! Now the Google folks are going to get reeeellly reeeellly
angry with you, Kaco.

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

Suicide is for losers man.
Although, have no life no wife no one to highfive, i still refuse to decide
my own grave.

Bridge jumping my sound fun but never easier!

--

"Bigus DiŠkus" wrote:

> **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
> > naa' wouldn't be right to abuse the handicapped formula
> >

> You just don't know how to follow instructions. What's the matter, afraid
> you have to FDisk your computer again?
>
> You need to just give up on the computer industry. You haven't got it in
> you. Have you ever thought about suicide? You seem like the type of person
> that would get *that* right the first time.
>
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> --You can't have it....it's *mine*

MitchS

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> How do you get banned from a newsgroup? I'm sure the MCNGP would
>> love to get me banned!!
>>

> Oh lowdes...we've banned you so many times....but for some odd reason you
> keep showing up every 100 days.

You need to use a real ng reader like OE.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Bigus DiŠkus

**MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> "Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
>> <<-------------------------------->>
>>> How do you get banned from a newsgroup? I'm sure the MCNGP would
>>> love to get me banned!!
>>>

>> Oh lowdes...we've banned you so many times....but for some odd
>> reason you keep showing up every 100 days.

> You need to use a real ng reader like OE.

I've got OE...and I've got x-news. But I see your point. The 100 day limit
only seems to show up in x-news.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)