Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AccessDataSource

AccessDataSource

Jim McGivney

In Using VWD I have found it very easy to associate an Access Database with
gridview and detailsview controls to view and manipulate data.

There are times when I need to programmatically obtain or change a specific
value from the Access database.

What is the best way to do this in VWD? Should I use OLEDB commands or
should I try to obtain and change values by using the AccessDataSource
control ?

If the best choice is the AccessDataSource, where can I obtain documentation
to learn how to do this ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim