Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Cooler Master Stacker 830 Chassis @ Viper Lair

Cooler Master Stacker 830 Chassis @ Viper Lair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

If you're looking for a case that takes no prisoners, Cooler Master's newest Stacker case is definitely worth a look.

"We know a lot of people will grumble about how there are plenty of cases that have good features at more than half the cost. We're not going to disagree as we've worked with other manufacturers that offer good products at lower prices, including Cooler Master's own Centurion series. Then again, I do not need an Acura MDX either when a Dodge Caravan will do the job I require. Now, we can sit here and try to justify it, but Cooler Master did not really design this case for the average Joe who just wants a basic enclosure. Whoever is going to look into the Stacker 830 probably has money to burn and in this price range we think the Stacker 830 is the best choice out there."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cas...r/cases/st830/