Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird - Fwd message headers

Thunderbird - Fwd message headers

Vinnie

How do I set up Thunderbird to forward email with full
header as below?

> In order for us to take action on your issue you please
> ensure that you sent us the full header that included the
> X-Originating-IP and X-Originating-Email of the MSN Hotmail
> account you are reporting. If you exposed the full header
> and it does not contain an X-originating-IP and
> X-Originating-Email, it means the message has been forged,
> which means it is not from a legitimate account and we
> unfortunately will be unable to take action. Additionally
> if the original message you sent us did not have the full
> headers exposed and it does contain the X-Originating-IP
> and X-Originating-Email please resubmit your request.

Hendrik Maryns

Skratz

Vinnie wrote:
> How do I set up Thunderbird to forward email with full
> header as below?
>
>> In order for us to take action on your issue you please
>> ensure that you sent us the full header that included the
>> X-Originating-IP and X-Originating-Email of the MSN Hotmail
>> account you are reporting. If you exposed the full header
>> and it does not contain an X-originating-IP and
>> X-Originating-Email, it means the message has been forged,
>> which means it is not from a legitimate account and we
>> unfortunately will be unable to take action. Additionally
>> if the original message you sent us did not have the full
>> headers exposed and it does contain the X-Originating-IP
>> and X-Originating-Email please resubmit your request.

CTRL+U or view -> message source and then copy paste everything.

Vinnie

> Otherwise, in View -> Headers, you can choose Full, and if you then
> forward or reply, it will show all headers.

Thanks.