Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session data is cleared whenever I insert records to SQL server

Session data is cleared whenever I insert records to SQL server

kenjichanhkg@gmail.com

I can't understand why my session data is cleared whenever I insert
records to SQL server.
I can see that the session is still the same one but my session
variables just disappear.

Does anyone have any idea?