Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I break a codebehind file up into two parts using partial clas

Can I break a codebehind file up into two parts using partial clas

=?Utf-8?B?QUFPTVRpbQ==?=

I want to break up development of my codebehind file to allow developers to
work on them independently without worrying about merging the files. Each
references objects from the aspx file. Any suggestions?
--
Tim

Darrin

Can you make a new class file in your project with a different class
name, but in the same namespace? Then someone could code in that class
file and call you methods their, passing along any objects from the web
application instance that they needed to. If the class file is in the
same project you will have the same additional references available as
you would in your codebehind page.

-Darrin

=?Utf-8?B?QUFPTVRpbQ==?=

If I do and it gets added to the AppCode, the it can't recognize the aspx
objects in that context.
--
Tim