Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Configuring wireless networks

Configuring wireless networks

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuZWxzYQ==?=

Every time we start the wireless laptop we have to go into Wireless Network
Connection Properties and check the box"Use Windows to configure my wireless
network settings". Is there any way to make this setting permanent? The
router is a D-Link DI 624, & we're running XP Professional.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Might be that the OEM Wirless Utility is loaded at Startup and interferes
with WZC.
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).