Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Unfair interviewers at work place

Unfair interviewers at work place

=?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a complete
as-s-hole who doesn’t even have the qualification for the job he is
interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give you that job
anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over an over an over…

- Is there any “nice way” to let them know at the interview- that they’re an
as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long long time to feel
what is like?

I mean.. Why can’t be a jerk at the end of job interview if the interviewer
is ..!

Any advice suggestion and comments is appreciated

Thanks

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Codedtwist <(E-Mail Removed)> simply stated:
> I mean.. Why can't be a jerk at the end of job interview if the
> interviewer is ..!

You can act however you want at an interview. Personally, I would act
professional even if I thought there was not a chance in H3ll I would get
the job. If you want to be a d1ck to the interviewer, be a d1ck.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Bigus Sikus

<< While I was at work, Codedtwist spurted out:
> When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a
> complete as-s-hole who doesn't even have the qualification for the
> job he is interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give
> you that job anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over
> an over an over.

I would re-evaluate MY life and see what the fuk *I'm* doing wrong. Maybe you
should do the same. If it happened once...or maybe twice, you can blame it on
them...but since you say it is happening over and over and over, it's gotta be
*you*.

> - Is there any "nice way" to let them know at the interview- that
> they're an as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long
> long time to feel what is like?

Obviously they're doing something right. They've got the position, and the
work.

> I mean.. Why can't be a jerk at the end of job interview if the
> interviewer is ..!

You can. There is nothing saying you need to be nice to the @$$h0le. But, just
because they're @$$h0les in the interview doesn't mean you won't get the job.
And if you start mouthing off to them, they might just decide to toss your
resume.

--
Bigus Sikus
MCNGP #51

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

Lets face it,

You've buggered up the previous interviews, so if it would make you feel
better; scratch your baws and pick your nose at the next interview, disregard
questions and give assh0le answers. Be creative and let them know what you
think. You dont have much to loose.

Then once you've got it out of your system, review yourself. As BD says,
you're probably the problem. Try mock interviews with friends, and try to
figure out good ways of getting across your experience, and reasons why you'd
be good for the role.

Oh, and quit sniviling like a pansy, thats my job and there's no interview
for it. (yet)
--
LoopBack

"Bigus Si©kus" wrote:

> << While I was at work, Codedtwist spurted out:
> > When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a
> > complete as-s-hole who doesn't even have the qualification for the
> > job he is interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give
> > you that job anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over
> > an over an over.
> >

> I would re-evaluate MY life and see what the fu©k *I'm* doing wrong. Maybe you
> should do the same. If it happened once...or maybe twice, you can blame it on
> them...but since you say it is happening over and over and over, it's gotta be
> *you*.
>
> > - Is there any "nice way" to let them know at the interview- that
> > they're an as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long
> > long time to feel what is like?
> >

> Obviously they're doing something right. They've got the position, and the
> work.
>
> > I mean.. Why can't be a jerk at the end of job interview if the
> > interviewer is ..!
> >

> You can. There is nothing saying you need to be nice to the @$$h0le. But, just
> because they're @$$h0les in the interview doesn't mean you won't get the job.
> And if you start mouthing off to them, they might just decide to toss your
> resume.
>

> > Any advice suggestion and comments is appreciated
> >
> > Thanks

> --
> Bigus Si©kus
> MCNGP #51
> -- You don't sound sick!
> -- I'm fsukin my dog...that sound sick enough for ya??

MitchS

"Bigus Sikus" <Bigus Sikus@Z.Yo> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I would re-evaluate MY *life* and see what the fuk *I'm* doing wrong.

Damb 15 inch monitor (I'm off site), I read that as wife.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Jtyc

> what would you do if this happened to you over an over an over.

http://www.despair.com/dysfunction.html

Bigus Sikus

<< While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
> "Bigus Sikus" <Bigus Sikus@Z.Yo> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I would re-evaluate MY *life* and see what the fuk *I'm* doing
>> wrong.

> Damb 15 inch monitor (I'm off site), I read that as wife.

LMAO, I *really* need to stop reading while I'm eating.

Would someone grab the monitor wipes for me, please?

--
Bigus Sikus
MCNGP #51
-- You don't sound sick!
-- I'm fsukin my dog...that sound sick enough for ya??

Kline Sphere

fmsmcse, I'd rather employ goldfish than an incoherent tool like you.

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:27:02 -0700, Codedtwist
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a complete
>as-s-hole who doesnt even have the qualification for the job he is
>interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give you that job
>anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over an over an over
>
>- Is there any nice way to let them know at the interview- that theyre an
>as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long long time to feel
>what is like?
>
>I mean.. Why cant be a jerk at the end of job interview if the interviewer
>is ..!
>

>Any advice suggestion and comments is appreciated
>
>Thanks

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

Interesting, but I already tried everything you guys suggesting here. I even
faked interviews and still not working!
the only thing I haven’t try yet- is to act like a d!k.
I even know that they hire people who don’t even have a 5% of my experience
for the job… they even have to train them so they can do the job that I
already trained for.

"Bigus Si©kus" wrote:

> << While I was at work, Codedtwist spurted out:
> > When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a
> > complete as-s-hole who doesn't even have the qualification for the
> > job he is interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give
> > you that job anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over
> > an over an over.
> >

> I would re-evaluate MY life and see what the fu©k *I'm* doing wrong. Maybe you
> should do the same. If it happened once...or maybe twice, you can blame it on
> them...but since you say it is happening over and over and over, it's gotta be
> *you*.
>
> > - Is there any "nice way" to let them know at the interview- that
> > they're an as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long
> > long time to feel what is like?
> >

> Obviously they're doing something right. They've got the position, and the
> work.
>
> > I mean.. Why can't be a jerk at the end of job interview if the
> > interviewer is ..!
> >

> You can. There is nothing saying you need to be nice to the @$$h0le. But, just
> because they're @$$h0les in the interview doesn't mean you won't get the job.
> And if you start mouthing off to them, they might just decide to toss your
> resume.
>

> > Any advice suggestion and comments is appreciated
> >
> > Thanks

> --
> Bigus Si©kus
> MCNGP #51
> -- You don't sound sick!
> -- I'm fsukin my dog...that sound sick enough for ya??

=?Utf-8?B?Q29kZWR0d2lzdA==?=

hmm.. I was warned not to click on those tiny URLs

MCAP unfair Claus Konrad MCSD 9 08-25-2005 03:03 PM
Re: Dealing with net-abuse. (was:Re: It just seems unfair...) Soapy Digital Photography 15 07-23-2004 12:43 PM
Re: Dealing with net-abuse. (was:Re: It just seems unfair...) =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= Digital Photography 2 07-19-2004 06:53 AM
Re: Dealing with net-abuse. (was:Re: It just seems unfair...) =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= Digital Photography 4 07-19-2004 06:52 AM
Re: It just seems unfair... Hiram Abiff Digital Photography 9 07-17-2004 07:09 AM

Advertisments