Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Unfair interviewers at work place

Unfair interviewers at work place

LoopBack

"There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman
you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, 'cause this is
true: if you haven't gotten a b10wj0b from a superior officer, well, you're
just letting the best in life pass you by."

Col. Jessep: A Few Good Men (1992)

--
LoopBack
....on a constant learning curve

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>>> I concur! Oh what a great job that would be!

> As someone once said, "I put women on a pedestal, all the better so I
> can see their legs..."

LoopBack

"Codedtwist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Interesting, but I already tried everything you guys suggesting here. I
> even
> faked interviews and still not working!
> the only thing I haven't try yet- is to act like a d!k.
> I even know that they hire people who don't even have a 5% of my
> experience
> for the job. they even have to train them so they can do the job that I
> already trained for.
>

> "Bigus SiŠkus" wrote:
>
>> << While I was at work, Codedtwist spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>> > When attending a job interview, and you feel the interviewer is a
>> > complete as-s-hole who doesn't even have the qualification for the
>> > job he is interviewing you for, and you sense that he is not can give
>> > you that job anyway-- what would you do if this happened to you over
>> > an over an over.
>> >

>> I would re-evaluate MY life and see what the fuŠk *I'm* doing wrong.
>> Maybe you
>> should do the same. If it happened once...or maybe twice, you can blame
>> it on
>> them...but since you say it is happening over and over and over, it's
>> gotta be
>> *you*.
>>
>> > - Is there any "nice way" to let them know at the interview- that
>> > they're an as-s-holes &pigs who deserves to be unemployed for long
>> > long time to feel what is like?
>> >

>> Obviously they're doing something right. They've got the position, and
>> the
>> work.
>>
>> > I mean.. Why can't be a jerk at the end of job interview if the
>> > interviewer is ..!
>> >

>> You can. There is nothing saying you need to be nice to the @$$h0le.
>> But, just
>> because they're @$$h0les in the interview doesn't mean you won't get the
>> job.
>> And if you start mouthing off to them, they might just decide to toss
>> your
>> resume.
>>

>> > Any advice suggestion and comments is appreciated
>> >
>> > Thanks

>> --
>> Bigus SiŠkus
>> MCNGP #51
>> -- You don't sound sick!
>> -- I'm fsukin my dog...that sound sick enough for ya??

maybe you're the d!ck?
--
LoopBack

LoopBack

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> **Codedtwist's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> hmm.. I was warned not to click on those tiny URLs
>>

> Um..that's not a tinyurl, this is a tinyurl:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/db28n
>
> If you click on this tinyurl, you will find that it leads you to the same
> exact page that the link below takes you to.
> Go ahead, it's safe....don't listen to brain-twister, he's a moron.

>>> http://www.despair.com/dysfunction.html

> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> --You can't have it....it's *mine*

Oh hell I just clicked it, and suddenly a vacuum formed in my room, sucking
everything down it into the interweb. I figured since it was sucking anyway,
I might as well just...

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Bigus DiŠkus <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
.. At the end of the session try to start up a little BS
> session with them.

I always do this. My last interview, I found out the hiring manager rode a
Harley like me. He called me the next day to offer me the job.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Bigus DiŠkus

**CBIC's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Bigus DiŠkus <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
> . At the end of the session try to start up a little BS
>> session with them.

> I always do this. My last interview, I found out the hiring manager
> rode a Harley like me. He called me the next day to offer me the job.

Precisely the reason to do it. You never know where the BS session will
lead you. I once found out that the hiring manager was a fly fisher
(because I can't afford a Harley :-p~~~), we sat around and BS'd for an hour
after the interview. Of course, I was hired the next day.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

**LoopBack's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>

> Oh hell I just clicked it, and suddenly a vacuum formed in my room,
> sucking everything down it into the interweb. I figured since it was
> sucking anyway, I might as well just...

Hey...gotta plug it with something.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

JaR

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> ) Before you even go into the interview, check out the company's
> profile. Almost everyone has a website nowadays. Use that to your
> advantage. This will help you with #9, and you can get some normally
> useless information off of it.

IDGI. How is looking at the company website gonna prevent me from staring
at the HR gal's ginormous ho0terz?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

Bigus SiŠkus

<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:

> IDGI. How is looking at the company website gonna prevent me from
> staring at the HR gal's ginormous ho0terz?

Because if you *know* they're....I mean... she's there it won't be such a
surprise.

--

"Bigus SiŠkus" <Bigus SiŠkus@šĨįĮöŽ.ŠŸœ> wrote in news:#5N#IbXZGHA.1580
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>> IDGI. How is looking at the company website gonna prevent me from
>> staring at the HR gal's ginormous ho0terz?
>>

> Because if you *know* they're....I mean... she's there it won't be such a
> surprise.

Well, if I *know* they're gonna be waiting for me when I arrive for the
interview, it'll be even worse, 'cause I'll have had time to have all those
fantsies on the way over! Nope. I don't think #9 is gonna get helped at all
here.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22
Remove hat to reply

Bigus SiŠkus

<< While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
> "Bigus SiŠkus" <Bigus SiŠkus@šĨįĮöZ.ŠYo> wrote in
> news:#5N#IbXZGHA.1580 @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>

>>> IDGI. How is looking at the company website gonna prevent me from
>>> staring at the HR gal's ginormous ho0terz?
>>>

>> Because if you *know* they're....I mean... she's there it won't be
>> such a surprise.

> Well, if I *know* they're gonna be waiting for me when I arrive for
> the interview, it'll be even worse, 'cause I'll have had time to have
> all those fantsies on the way over! Nope. I don't think #9 is gonna
> get helped at all here.

And that is why you wear your shades into the interview. So you can catch a few
good glimpses as you're walking in and when you're leaving.

MCAP unfair Claus Konrad MCSD 9 08-25-2005 03:03 PM
Re: Dealing with net-abuse. (was:Re: It just seems unfair...) Soapy Digital Photography 15 07-23-2004 12:43 PM
Re: Dealing with net-abuse. (was:Re: It just seems unfair...) =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= Digital Photography 2 07-19-2004 06:53 AM
Re: Dealing with net-abuse. (was:Re: It just seems unfair...) =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= Digital Photography 4 07-19-2004 06:52 AM
Re: It just seems unfair... Hiram Abiff Digital Photography 9 07-17-2004 07:09 AM

Advertisments