Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How to restort starup with profile manager

How to restort starup with profile manager

Jim

I inadvertently dragged my mouse across and selected "don't ask at
startup", so now starting firefox goes to the profile that was
selected at the time "don't ask..." was checked. How do I get it once
again to ask which profile to use at startup.

TIA
Jim

gwtc

Jim wrote:

> I inadvertently dragged my mouse across and selected "don't ask at
> startup", so now starting firefox goes to the profile that was
> selected at the time "don't ask..." was checked. How do I get it once
> again to ask which profile to use at startup.
>
> TIA
> Jim

Close FF. Now, click on Start, Run and enter:

firefox.exe -p

This will bring up the FF Profile Manager and uncheck the "Don't ask
at startup"

--
Want to download the entire internet? Well believe it or not, you can
and you can do it from here: http://www.w3schools.com/downloadwww.htm.

Jim

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:42:12 -0700, gwtc <(E-Mail Removed)37>
wrote:

>Jim wrote:
>
>> I inadvertently dragged my mouse across and selected "don't ask at
>> startup", so now starting firefox goes to the profile that was
>> selected at the time "don't ask..." was checked. How do I get it once
>> again to ask which profile to use at startup.
>>
>> TIA
>> Jim

>Close FF. Now, click on Start, Run and enter:
>
>firefox.exe -p
>
>This will bring up the FF Profile Manager and uncheck the "Don't ask
>at startup"

TUVM