Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Username/Password in Web.config

Username/Password in Web.config

nemo

I've included a list of username/password combinations in the
Web.Config file and I've a simple aspx page with a username and
password field for the users to log in. While the password field seems
to be case sensitive, the username field is not. How can I force the
username field to be case sensitive, i.e. match exactly what I have on
the Web.config file? Do I have to use regular expressions?

thanks
Nemo