Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Working with Outlook Offline

Working with Outlook Offline

SatishPasala

Hi

I am trying to write a MailItem to Outbox. The whole idea is for the
program to be able to add mail when offline. I get the following error
when I try to run the program offline. I should be able to add the mail
to outbox even though if I am offline.

An unhandled exception of type
'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in Testing.exe

Additional information: Network problems are preventing connection to
the Microsoft Exchange Server computer.

I am using Outlook 2000 and Windows 2000 environment.

The basic idea is to add mail to be sent even though if it is offline.

Can any one sugges any ideas.

Satish