Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > eclipse publish to production website

eclipse publish to production website

spam@cognisense.com

Can anyone please point me to an example ANT script which will allow me
to publish my eclipse 3.1.2 / wtp 1.0.1 project to a production server?

It appears as if the "Define a new Server" wizard is really only set up
to handle servers which are local to my development machine. My
production website is hosted by a company which uses Apache
Tomcat/5.5.9.

The tight integration between Tomcat 5.5.16 and eclipse on my
development machine is fantastic - and I'm hoping to have a one-click
"deploy to production" menu item which will copy all updated JSPs,
servlets, etc. to the produciton website as needed - thereby
integrating my production website just as tightly.

Thanks!

Venkatesh

Are you asking how to use ant targets to deploy ur webapp ???

-Venkatesh