Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > looking for tool to design web site menu,images and flash

looking for tool to design web site menu,images and flash

Sukh

I am looking for a free tool for designing the menus, images and some
kind of flash things for my personal site. I found couple of tool
through google but all are demo version so I can't use all
functionalites.
Can anyone give me any link for any freeware tool .
thanks
Sukh.