Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > braindumps

braindumps

MitchS

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Does anybody else still have the g-nasty
>>braindumps link?

> thanks. the mere thought or 'g-nasty' has caused my workstation to,
> well, blow itself into little pieces.

Servers ya right since not 5 minutes earlier you said the "t" word.

<muttering under breath>
And noone will click my link... Sheez.
</muttering>

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=

"MitchS" wrote:
> <muttering under breath>
> And noone will click my link... Sheez.
> </muttering>

Hell, I'll click anything once.
--
LoopBack

Bigus SiŠkus

<< While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
> "MitchS" wrote:
>> <muttering under breath>
>> And noone will click my link... Sheez.
>> </muttering>

> Hell, I'll click anything once.

and if you're lucky, you'll be able to click it a second time.

--
Bigus SiŠkus
MCNGP #51

FrisbeeŽ

"LoopBack" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "MitchS" wrote:
>> <muttering under breath>
>> And noone will click my link... Sheez.
>> </muttering>

> Hell, I'll click anything once.

Dude... that's not a safe way to be. One wrong click in this here chat rum,
and it could be your last.

What do you think happened to eddie-rox?

**HAVE FUN IN THE NETHERNET!**

Kline Sphere

>"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> >Does anybody else still have the g-nasty
>>>braindumps link?

>> thanks. the mere thought or 'g-nasty' has caused my workstation to,
>> well, blow itself into little pieces.

>Servers ya right since not 5 minutes earlier you said the "t" word.
>
><muttering under breath>
>And noone will click my link... Sheez.
></muttering>

^%E!@#( ^^^^^ NO CARRIER

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>>> <muttering under breath>
>>> And noone will click my link... Sheez.
>>> </muttering>

>> Hell, I'll click anything once.

>Dude... that's not a safe way to be. One wrong click in this here chat rum,
>and it could be your last.
>
>What do you think happened to eddie-rox?
>
>**HAVE FUN IN THE NETHERNET!**

to right man!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> <muttering under breath>
>> And noone will click my link... Sheez.
>> </muttering>

>Hell, I'll click anything once.

then you're either insane or, well, insane, so which is it

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cool test braindumps! MCSD 5 02-20-2004 04:42 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments