Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: You kicked my dog

OT: You kicked my dog

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

Dam it took me a long time to find this
http://tinyurl.com/o3xhm - flash clip safe

--
LoopBack

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Loopback <loopback@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
> Dam it took me a long time to find this
> http://tinyurl.com/o3xhm - flash clip safe

Making your bid, I see. Nice. We may get the deck full yet.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uC7
$(E-Mail Removed):

> We may get the deck full yet.

doubtfull, regardless of the number of the collective.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I should warn you, we shoot every third salesman. The second one just
left.

CBIC

> doubtfull, regardless of the number of the collective.

Agreed. We'll never be playing with a full deck.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Loopback <loopback@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
>> Dam it took me a long time to find this
>> http://tinyurl.com/o3xhm - flash clip safe

> Making your bid, I see. Nice. We may get the deck full yet.

It's doubtful the MCNGP will ever be playing with a full deck. What with
Neil hanging around and all...

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> It's doubtful the MCNGP will ever be playing with a full deck.

you're a little slow there buddy

> What with
> Neil hanging around and all...

ah, it's all about me

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A billion dollars just isn't what it used to be.

lowdes

If I keep posting, I only help fill the deck.

news:Xns97A9B0DF4BA29neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> It's doubtful the MCNGP will ever be playing with a full deck.

> you're a little slow there buddy
>
>> What with
>> Neil hanging around and all...

> ah, it's all about me
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - A billion dollars just isn't what it used to be.

Bigus DiŠkus

> If I keep posting, I only help fill the deck.

perdido!

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

LoopBack

I'd throw in some Gmail accounts too, if I thought it'd help, but the Gmail
thing appears to have passed.
--
Loopback

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Making your bid, I see. Nice. We may get the deck full yet.

MitchS

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> It's doubtful the MCNGP will ever be playing with a full deck. What with
> Neil hanging around and all...

Well, every full deck includes 2 jokers.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Re: You kicked my dog!!! billyw MCSE 2 08-23-2003 03:10 AM
OT: You kicked my dog!!! Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing] MCSE 4 08-23-2003 03:09 AM
OT: You kicked my dog!!! Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing] MCSD 4 08-23-2003 03:09 AM
OT: You kicked my dog!!! Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing] MCSA 3 08-23-2003 03:09 AM
Re: You kicked my dog!!! Andy Foster MCSE 0 08-22-2003 10:51 AM

Advertisments