Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Hi people views once what I received:

Hi people views once what I received:

Money salary - program

Hi people views once what I received:

Money salary - program

Sincerely welcome to the money salary program
I more closely would like to bring you a money salary program, that you
helps along to earn not only money, but rather you also information
Gives, use bring that you large.
Additional to the money salary you get insider - knowledge per mail
supplies and furnishes that you shows, your work time-saving to
Settle.

Brevity information:
- Money salary -
- Life wisdoms -
- Possibilities for time-saving measures (Time-management) -
- Possibilities of cost-free Advertised-measures -

That are some of the information on which you can be happy.

Register simply now in the mail-list.
The registration costs you only 10 Euros / 10 US - dollar or 10 BP (British
Pounds / sterling)
You have now 2 possibilities to let register in the mail - list:

# 1) Registration per Paypal - transfer
# 2) Registration per postal service shipment

Decide on one both options:

# 1) registration per Paypal:
An internet - money transfer - business is Paypal and has over 96 million
members.
Web page of Paypal:

https://www.paypal.com
and choose your Country

- Select in use-purpose: " Service "
- Write in E-mail-reference: " Mail - list "

Then send 10 Euro / 10 US - dollar OR 10 BP (British Pounds / sterling) to
following mail-address:

How to transfer money per Paypal, is on the web page of Paypal
Simply explains.
# 2) registration per postal service shipment:
Take a piece of paper and write following on the empty paper:

" Registration into your mails - list"
+ Your mail-address

Please clearly and readably write
The 10 Euro / 10 US - dollar OR 10 BP (British Pounds / sterling)
fold, exchange cash in each bank, and in newspaper paper or dark paper
Wrap up.
Stick after that both into an envelope, lock well , stamp
send thereon and at following address:

M. Ostura, postbox 4262, D - 24041 Kiel, Germany

After entrance, the registered-confirmation is sent at your mail-address.

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

ALL the technology and ALL the know-how in the world; and we still dont have
something that auto deletes this crud, then auto hunts the responsible
individual, and auto beats them to a pulp.
--
LoopBack

"Money salary - program" wrote:

> Hi people views once what I received:
>
> Money salary - program
>
> Sincerely welcome to the money salary program
> I more closely would like to bring you a money salary program, that you
> helps along to earn not only money, but rather you also information
> Gives, use bring that you large.
> Additional to the money salary you get insider - knowledge per mail
> supplies and furnishes that you shows, your work time-saving to
> Settle.
>
> Brevity information:
> - Money salary -
> - Life wisdoms -
> - Possibilities for time-saving measures (Time-management) -
> - Possibilities of cost-free Advertised-measures -
>
> That are some of the information on which you can be happy.
>
> Register simply now in the mail-list.
> The registration costs you only 10 Euros / 10 US - dollar or 10 BP (British
> Pounds / sterling)
> You have now 2 possibilities to let register in the mail - list:
>
> # 1) Registration per Paypal - transfer
> # 2) Registration per postal service shipment
>
> Decide on one both options:
>
> # 1) registration per Paypal:
> An internet - money transfer - business is Paypal and has over 96 million
> members.
> Web page of Paypal:
>
> https://www.paypal.com
> and choose your Country
>
> - Select in use-purpose: " Service "
> - Write in E-mail-reference: " Mail - list "
>
> Then send 10 Euro / 10 US - dollar OR 10 BP (British Pounds / sterling) to
> following mail-address:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> How to transfer money per Paypal, is on the web page of Paypal
> Simply explains.
> ************************************************** *****
> # 2) registration per postal service shipment:
> Take a piece of paper and write following on the empty paper:
>
> " Registration into your mails - list"
> + Your mail-address
>
> Please clearly and readably write
> The 10 Euro / 10 US - dollar OR 10 BP (British Pounds / sterling)
> fold, exchange cash in each bank, and in newspaper paper or dark paper
> Wrap up.
> Stick after that both into an envelope, lock well , stamp
> send thereon and at following address:
>
> M. Ostura, postbox 4262, D - 24041 Kiel, Germany
>
> After entrance, the registered-confirmation is sent at your mail-address.

Jtyc

Get a job you a-hole.

Briscobar

Money salary - program <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Hi people views once what I received:

babelfish?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
You can check out Kat's hawt pics...er, pic...at www.mcngp.com.

Kline Sphere

>> Hi people views once what I received:
>
>babelfish?

or fmsmcse

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> babelfish?

Vogon poetry.

Kline Sphere

>> babelfish?
>
>Vogon poetry.

the best

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> ALL the technology and ALL the know-how in the world; and we still
> dont have something that auto deletes this crud, then auto hunts the
> responsible individual, and auto beats them to a pulp.

<fx=M.L.K.>
"I HAVE A DREAM!!!"
</fx>

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Hex Dump: Place where witches put used curses.

MitchS

"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ALL the technology and ALL the know-how in the world; and we still dont
> have
> something that auto deletes this crud, then auto hunts the responsible
> individual, and auto beats them to a pulp.

The cut of your jib... I'm liking it more all the time.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

MitchS

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message