Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Form authentication of ASP.NET 2.0

Form authentication of ASP.NET 2.0

David Dvali

Where can I find good articles about form authentication of ASP.NET 2.0?

--
Best regards,
David Dvali

=?Utf-8?B?QnJhdWxpbyBEaWV6?=

Hello,

Good sites to check for this stuff are msdn magazine, 4GuysFromRolla and
15Seconds (and codeproject of course).

I send you links to articles about forms that are on these sites:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...NET20Security/
http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020220.htm

Good luck
Braulio
--
/// ------------------------------
/// Braulio DÃ*ez Colaborador DNM

"David Dvali" wrote:

> Where can I find good articles about form authentication of ASP.NET 2.0?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> David Dvali

Christopher Reed

Look at the QuickStart tutorials for some starter tips.
--
Christopher A. Reed

news:%23bb$a$(E-Mail Removed)...