Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Sunbird list?

Sunbird list?

Stubby

Awhile ago someone on this group pointed me to a discussion list that
focuses on Sunbird (Calender??). Please repost so I can join it again.
Thanks.

gwtc

--
Todays CIA - Computer Industry Acronyms:
APPLE: Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity.

Sunbird icon Dave Beeson Firefox 0 04-05-2005 08:55 PM
sunbird wish list bob@bobby.net Firefox 0 02-09-2005 04:30 AM
TB, Sunbird, and the dreaded Pocket PC - OpenSource help needed! Kneewax Firefox 1 10-13-2004 06:48 PM
sunbird question proudfeet Firefox 1 08-19-2004 06:40 AM
Sunbird? William W. Plummer Firefox 4 07-13-2004 11:56 PM

Advertisments