Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Connecting XP to an Apple Wireless Router Printer

Connecting XP to an Apple Wireless Router Printer

=?Utf-8?B?c3RhZ2xlYXAwMw==?=

Hi,

I have an Apple Airport wireless router that successfully sends wireless
internet to all computers in the house, both windows xp and mac os x.
Internet works fine, but I have trouble setting up the printer on my p.c.'s.
All the macs recognize the Epson 4200 printer and can successfully print
using the router, but the P.C.'s are having trouble connecting/recognizing
the wireless printer. Can anyone help me?

thanks,
steven