Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Freeware utils

OT: Freeware utils

Bigus DiŠkus

**kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195239.htm (4/19/2006
>> 11:54:17 AM) # **kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
>> <<-------------------------------->>
>>>
>>> Oh?
>>>
>>> <taking notes>
>>>
>>> go on...
>>>

>> What? You've never selected a group of mpgs (or any other form of
>> media) and right-clicked? If you select play, Window's Media Player
>> queue's them and plays them in order. Tell me you knew that. Please.
>>

> OK, I see where this is going. Please be advised that I am not a kid,
> and as such I do not spend my day perfecting my IM chat skills, nor am
> I an expert on Media Player, IPods, MP3 files, MySpace.com, or
> Napster.

Bu...but...it's pr0n man....

> I do, however, occasionally read a book.

Ever try _reading_ Debbie does Dallas? Just doesn't have the same effect.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

**kpg's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>

> What I know and what I can do and what I can figure out when I don't
> know and how much more I know than the people that ask me things know
> is, well, you know, all relative.

Yes, you should even know the questions your relatives ask.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

kpg

As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Ever try _reading_ Debbie does Dallas? Just doesn't have the same
> effect.

pop-up books?

kpg

As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> kgp is my hero of the day.

Another torphy for my wall.

HOTD

Bigus SiŠkus

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
> As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Ever try _reading_ Debbie does Dallas? Just doesn't have the same
>> effect.

> pop-up books?

Yes, I suppose you could call them pop-up books.

--
Bigus SiŠkus
MCNGP #51

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ugFmTuBZGHA.508
> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>
>> kgp is my hero of the day.

> oh yeah, well I WROTE books...with paper and everything....

That's nice Neil. If you wrote them with paper and some tool like a pencil,
who did your spell checking? Some poor copyeditor no doubt, who is now
nothing but a shriveled mass in a corner of some institution thanks to your
literary gifts.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: Bigus SiŠkus assaulted us with:
> << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>> As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> Ever try _reading_ Debbie does Dallas? Just doesn't have the same
>>> effect.

>> pop-up books?
>>

> Yes, I suppose you could call them pop-up books.

Wouldn't that require more of a pop-in type of book? I have never seen one
of those?
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Bigus DiŠkus

**LRM's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> All gawked in amazement when: Bigus SiŠkus assaulted us with:
>> << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>> As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>>> pop-up books?
>>>

>> Yes, I suppose you could call them pop-up books.

> Wouldn't that require more of a pop-in type of book? I have never
> seen one of those?

Hmmm...thinking....mmmmyes....a new market maybe!?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
LRM <(E-Mail Removed)> simply stated:
> All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:ugFmTuBZGHA.508 @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> kgp is my hero of the day.

>> oh yeah, well I WROTE books...with paper and everything....

> That's nice Neil. If you wrote them with paper and some tool like a
> pencil, who did your spell checking? Some poor copyeditor no doubt,
> who is now nothing but a shriveled mass in a corner of some
> institution thanks to your literary gifts.

PotD
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

MitchS

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
>> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:ugFmTuBZGHA.508
>> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> kgp is my hero of the day.

>> oh yeah, well I WROTE books...with paper and everything....

> That's nice Neil. If you wrote them with paper and some tool like a
> pencil, who did your spell checking? Some poor copyeditor no doubt, who is
> now nothing but a shriveled mass in a corner of some institution thanks to
> your literary gifts.

Oooooh... that cuts like a knife. So harsh.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.