Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Freeware utils

OT: Freeware utils

Neil

Since there was a recent blurb about utilities and freeware/shareware, I
was pleased to see this elsewhere:

http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-fr...ies/index.html

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off

kpg

As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195131.htm (4/17/2006
> 3:09:35 PM) # Since there was a recent blurb about utilities and
> freeware/shareware, I was pleased to see this elsewhere:
>
> http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-fr...ies/index.html

Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
length movie!

kp "I love the InterNiel" g

Briscobar

kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
> Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
> length movie!

pervert.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Long live The Ben!

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
>> Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
>> length movie!

> pervert.

He's not a pervert.

I know because I'm one, and he's never at the meetings. {$1 to Hawkeye}

Besides, all you have to do is click that setting to make it play in a
constant loop.

Not that I'd know that or anything.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> kp "I love the InterNiel" g

um, yeah...ok, uh, good...*backs away slowly*

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Fools rush in... and get the best seats.

Bigus DiŠkus

**FrisbeeŽ's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>>
>>> Great! I have a use for the one that joins 2 mpeg files.
>>> Now I can take all those little snippets and make a full
>>> length movie!

>> pervert.

> He's not a pervert.
>
> I know because I'm one, and he's never at the meetings. {$1 to
> Hawkeye}
> Besides, all you have to do is click that setting to make it play in a
> constant loop.
>
> Not that I'd know that or anything.

Or you can just select a group of them and play them all. Oops....wasn't
supposed to let that sekrit out.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Cerebrus

Neil wrote :

>> Since there was a recent blurb about utilities and freeware/shareware, I
>> was pleased to see this elsewhere:

>> http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-fr...ies/index.html

Hey, that was a cool link ! All the free-stuff in one place ! Revving
up my downloaders...

Thanks Neil / InterNeil / Mr. Neil...

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Neil

did you hear "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Thanks Neil / InterNeil / Mr. Neil...

since you are being polite, you can call me InterNeil

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

JaR

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97A8A13DACA3neilmcsegmailcom@
207.46.248.16:

> http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-fr...ies/index.html

Good find! TNX, Neil.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

kpg

As Bigus DiŠkus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195161.htm (4/18/2006
> 1:27:55 PM) # **FrisbeeŽ's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

>>> pervert.

>> He's not a pervert.
>>
>> I know because I'm one, and he's never at the meetings. {$1 to
>> Hawkeye}
>> Besides, all you have to do is click that setting to make it play in
>> a constant loop.
>>
>> Not that I'd know that or anything.
>>

> Or you can just select a group of them and play them all.
> Oops....wasn't supposed to let that sekrit out.

Oh?

<taking notes>

go on...