Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > NCQ (Native Command Queuing) and TCQ (Tagged Command Queuing) Explained

NCQ (Native Command Queuing) and TCQ (Tagged Command Queuing) Explained

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Here is a snippet: "NCQ (Native Command Queuing) and TCQ (Tagged Command Queuing) are features created to improve the hard disk performance by re-ordering the commands sent by the computer to the hard disk drive. In this tutorial we will explain how both NCQ and TCQ work, the difference between them and some performance data."

Link: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/315

NCQ ~misfit~ NZ Computing 0 11-17-2007 11:05 PM
NCQ Peter Windows 64bit 4 05-17-2006 12:18 AM
Transparency and Adaptive AA explained at bit-tech.net Silverstrand Front Page News 0 04-09-2006 07:46 PM
Re: Pointers and polymorphism explained [preview, PDF, part of my attempted "Correct C++ Tutorial"] Robert Macy C++ 11 11-05-2005 05:04 PM
MegaPixels and Inches Explained PR Digital Photography 0 02-11-2004 04:47 PM

Advertisments