Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wep Key disappears

Wep Key disappears

msnews.microsoft.com

I do not know what is happening, when I try to connect to the wireless
network using the wep key some time it connects but lots of times it does
not.

When I check I find that the wep key has disappeared and I have to put is
back.

My systems are windows xp sp2

What is happening..? any idea..?

Regards,