Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > mozilla.support.firefox NG

mozilla.support.firefox NG

History Fan

Is it okay to still post Firefox questions here, or should they now be
directed to the mozilla.support.firefox NG?

TheCroW

> Is it okay to still post Firefox questions here, or should they now
be
> directed to the mozilla.support.firefox NG?

Is there such a NG? Cause if so, I'll ask my news provider right now to add
it!

--
Menno
=====================

Ed Mullen

TheCroW wrote:
>> Is it okay to still post Firefox questions here, or should they now

> be
>> directed to the mozilla.support.firefox NG?
>>

> Is there such a NG? Cause if so, I'll ask my news provider right now to add
> it!

It's a public server run by Mozilla and hosted by Giganews. See:

http://mozilla.edmullen.net/moz_newsgroups.html
http://www.mozilla.org/support/

"Mozilla hosts public newsgroups for user support discussion on the
news.mozilla.org server. Please read the Mozilla Forum Etiquette page
before posting."

Just create an account in your newsreader for the news.mozilla.org
server and subscribe.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net