Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Help to pass mcse 70-270 exam

Help to pass mcse 70-270 exam

=?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

Hi

Any body give me details of free study guides of windows xp professional.
I am planning to take exam in the next month.
ASAP possibe please give me details.
My mail id is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks in advance for your help!

JaR

=?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Any body give me details of free study guides of windows xp
> professional. I am planning to take exam in the next month.
> ASAP possibe please give me details.
> My mail id is (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!

Well, being as how you are in a hurry, I'll get right on it for you. Don't
worry, I'll post the details in here when I find anything out, because
you're not gonna be able to use that mailbox for very long now.

Keep reading this group, shouldn't take me more than a week to get what you
need.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

=?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?=

Hi,

Thanks
I will be waiting for ur reply.
bye

"JaR" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Any body give me details of free study guides of windows xp
> > professional. I am planning to take exam in the next month.
> > ASAP possibe please give me details.
> > My mail id is (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help!

> Well, being as how you are in a hurry, I'll get right on it for you. Don't
> worry, I'll post the details in here when I find anything out, because
> you're not gonna be able to use that mailbox for very long now.
>
> Keep reading this group, shouldn't take me more than a week to get what you
> need.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP #22
> Remove hat to reply

FrisbeeŽ

"siva" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Thanks
> I will be waiting for ur reply.
> bye

ODL

lowdes

WOW

"siva" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Thanks
> I will be waiting for ur reply.
> bye
>

> "JaR" wrote:
>
>> =?Utf-8?B?c2l2YQ==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > Any body give me details of free study guides of windows xp
>> > professional. I am planning to take exam in the next month.
>> > ASAP possibe please give me details.
>> > My mail id is (E-Mail Removed)
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance for your help!

>> Well, being as how you are in a hurry, I'll get right on it for you.
>> Don't
>> worry, I'll post the details in here when I find anything out, because
>> you're not gonna be able to use that mailbox for very long now.
>>
>> Keep reading this group, shouldn't take me more than a week to get what
>> you
>> need.
>>
>> --
>> JaR
>> MCNGP #22
>> Remove hat to reply

FrisbeeŽ

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kAP0g.2229$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> WOW

Yes, it is a remarkable day in mpce.mcse history. Assuming that "siva" is
not lowdes' sock, we may have actually found someone even lamer than lowdes.

In other news, current temperature in Hades: 0 Kelvin.

CBIC

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> simply stated:
> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kAP0g.2229$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> WOW

> Yes, it is a remarkable day in mpce.mcse history. Assuming that
> "siva" is not lowdes' sock, we may have actually found someone even
> lamer than lowdes.
> In other news, current temperature in Hades: 0 Kelvin.

TMML
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195090.htm (4/17/2006
> 12:32:55 PM) # "siva" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks
>> I will be waiting for ur reply.
>> bye

> ODL

Oprogramowanie Dla Ludzi ?

kp "Oh Dear Lowdes" g

Stan

lol

The only lamers here are you guys & girls in the MCNGP.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kAP0g.2229$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> WOW

> Yes, it is a remarkable day in mpce.mcse history. Assuming that "siva" is
> not lowdes' sock, we may have actually found someone even lamer than
> lowdes.
>
> In other news, current temperature in Hades: 0 Kelvin.

Briscobar

lowdes <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> WOW

When lowdes can register astonishment at the stupidity of these morans, you
know they're REALLY stupid.

--
KB

MCNGP #26