Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How do I retrieve attributes in correct order from a DOM

How do I retrieve attributes in correct order from a DOM

Prashant Parashar

Hi,
How do I retrieve attributes in correct order from a DOM?

the NamedNodeMap does not maintain the order and the
Node.getChildNodes() is not returning the attributes. Is there a way to
get attributes in correct order.

Thanks,
Prashant Parashar

Steve W. Jackson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"Prashant Parashar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
> How do I retrieve attributes in correct order from a DOM?
>
> the NamedNodeMap does not maintain the order and the
> Node.getChildNodes() is not returning the attributes. Is there a way to
> get attributes in correct order.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant Parashar

You asked already and learned that there's no such thing as "correct
order" for attributes.
--
Steve W. Jackson
Montgomery, Alabama