Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java In A Nutshell, 5th Edition more

Java In A Nutshell, 5th Edition more

ct-86@163.com

With more than 700,000 copies sold to date, Java in a Nutshell from
O'Reilly is clearly the favorite resource amongst the legion of
developers and programmers using Java technology. And now, with the
release of the 5.0 version of Java, O'Reilly has given the book that
defined the "in a Nutshell" category another impressive tune-up.

In this latest revision, readers will find Java in a Nutshell, 5th
Edition does more than just cover the extensive changes implicit in
5.0, the newest version of Java. It's undergone a complete makeover--in
scope, size, and type of coverage--in order to more closely meet the
needs of the modern Java programmer.

more http://www.cdbook.cn/book.asp?id=676

alielmali78@gmail.com

how can we download file? it is based on Chinese Lang., is there
english version?

Roedy Green

On 13 Apr 2006 04:43:57 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote, quoted or
indirectly quoted someone who said :

>In this latest revision, readers will find Java in a Nutshell, 5th
>Edition does more than just cover the extensive changes implicit in
>5.0, the newest version of Java.

it's been out since 2005-03.
For links to bookstores see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/nutshell.html
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

PofN

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> how can we download file? it is based on Chinese Lang., is there
> english version?

Ah, still in the business of stealing contents and publishing the
stolen stuff at your jvsoft site. I guess we have to spank you somewhat
harder, "Glen".

steve

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:32:29 +0800, (E-Mail Removed) wrote
(in article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>):

> how can we download file? it is based on Chinese Lang., is there
> english version?

you have to pay for it.
359 RMB, which for books in China is complete bullshit (most are fake)

pop down to the local bookstore in China and pick it up for 10RMB

Roedy Green

On 13 Apr 2006 14:49:01 -0700, "PofN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote,

>Ah, still in the business of stealing contents and publishing the
>stolen stuff at your jvsoft site. I guess we have to spank you somewhat
>harder, "Glen".

A note to O'Reilly's legal department out to do it.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.