Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Integrating JBoss Into Eclipse.

Integrating JBoss Into Eclipse.

Steve Burrus

I need some special help/assistance from someone about how exactly I am
supposed to go about integrating the JBoss Application Server into the
Eclipse IDE. I seem to be stumped at the point of figuring out where the
main installation folder for JBoss is supposed to be inside the Eclipse
install folder.

senges

You will not have to integrate the jboss server into eclipse.

1.) Install the jboss server onto your system
2.) Install the jboss eclipse ide
3.) develope your j2eee aplication
4.) configure the eclipse ide to work with your (local) jboss server
5.) deploy your application

it's hard work to deploy your app, but check www.jboss.org

chris