Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Has anyone deployed an app with Spring 1.2.7 to Sun Web Server 6.1?

Has anyone deployed an app with Spring 1.2.7 to Sun Web Server 6.1?

tigertoy@ev1.net

I have a J2EE app built with an older version of Spring. I didn't
write the app or design it and how it uses Spring. I understand the
framework enough to be able to maintain our application. The app used
to run on Oracle AS 10g but wants to be moved to Sun Web Server. I had

issues doing that using the old version of Spring. I couldn't save
data that used ARRAYs. I checked the Spring forum and discovered a new

version might fix my problem.

I upgraded my Spring version (1.2.7) and redployed my app to Sun Web
Server. Before the app ran with old version, just didn't save
correctly. Now I can't even get the app to run with new version. I am

getting a NullPointerException upon start up so I'm not sure what to
look for. I might not have Spring configured correctly but I said it
was an upgrade not a rewrite. I don't know what to do.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks