Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Struts Problem <!-- PError 500: Missing message for key button.submit

Struts Problem <!-- PError 500: Missing message for key button.submit

nanda.rudraraju@gmail.com

Hi All,

I am getting this error only for some of our clients not for all. i
have this property in the resource file and i tryied from my side with
the customer id and every thing come out fine. The customer gets this
error more frequently(Not all the times). we asked him to change the
browser but that did not help. If any one faced a simular problem and
have the solution it would be really helpfull.

i really appricate your help.

thanks,
Nanda Kishore Rudraraju