Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Individual cell color using JTable

Individual cell color using JTable

jpcaballerost@gmail.com

Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I canīt add rows!! :s y don't
know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
..addRow() method, but this objetct doesnīt have it
HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows
Thank you all!!

Chris Smith

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
> JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I can=3Ft add rows!! :s y don't
> know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
> I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
> .addRow() method, but this objetct doesn=3Ft have it
> HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows

You do this using the model. See the getModel() method.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

IchBin

> Hi! everyone, I'm using NetBeans IDE 5.0 and I am triyng to use the
> JTable ojbtect that is incorporated, but I canīt add rows!! :s y don't
> know why, I can add columns but not rows can anyone help me??
> I've searched on the internet, some pages tell me that there is an
> .addRow() method, but this objetct doesnīt have it
> HELP ME PLEASE! I need yo add rows
> Thank you all!!

Take a peek at the 'The Java Developers Almanac'
http://javaalmanac.com/egs/javax.swing.table/pkg.html

Or better yet look at the
tutorial:http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutor...nts/table.html

Thanks in Advance...