Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > newbie - network programming

newbie - network programming

rince78

Hello,
how can I create a server program which can send and receive datas from
and to clients by tcp/ip.
All datas are coming from a flash surface. And it's to write into a
postgre database as well.
It's like a chat server.
How can I realize it? Maybe by using xml sockets? What about RMI?
Have you any examples or tipps for me?
I'm not good exerciesd by network programming?

Many thanks
Bjoern

opalpa@gmail.com opalinski from opalpaweb

Use google to look up information on server/client programming in java.
Use google to look up Socket examples in java.

Have a nice day,
Opalinski
http://www.geocities.com/opalpaweb/