Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Classes available to the ClassLoader

Classes available to the ClassLoader

rwfields@yahoo.com

Is there a way to determine which classes are available for loading in
the ClassLoader? I have created a custom class loader that derives
from the system ClassLoader. I have no problem querying which Packages
are available, but cannot seem to find which classes are available.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Randall