Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > creating sessions using session initiation protocol

creating sessions using session initiation protocol

irfan

hi,

I am doing a project using SIP(session initiation protocol) . I
need help from people who has already done the project. Want to know
how to create sessions. what is the process? Like we do have a process
to use jdbc.

Thanks in advance.

tom fredriksen

irfan wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am doing a project using SIP(session initiation protocol) . I
> need help from people who has already done the project. Want to know
> how to create sessions. what is the process? Like we do have a process
> to use jdbc.
>
> Thanks in advance.

The process is described in the RFC, which contains introductory
sections describing the overall operations of the protocol. If you find
it to hard to understand, either read an intro book or ask a specific
question, perhaps on a sip forum.

/tom