Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JBoss User Group in New York City

JBoss User Group in New York City

Andy.Draco@gmail.com

Hi,

We are starting a JBoss User Group in NYC. We will have monthly
meetings that will be recorded, and avaliable as podcats online.

Please, go to our website http://www.jbossnyc.org and register. We are
using wiki, so feel free to submit and update content.

Our forums are avaliable at http://www.jbossnyc.org/phpBB2/

We also have blog at http://www.jbossnyc.org/blogs/apliszka/

Our goal is to create community around enterprise Java in New York
City.

If your company is looking for employees please post to our jobs forum
at http://www.jbossnyc.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=8

If you have suggestions please post them to our forum at
http://www.jbossnyc.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2

Thanks
Andre