Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Using a Cell Phone as a Bluetooth Modem

Using a Cell Phone as a Bluetooth Modem

MissGnome@gmail.com

Hi, I am doing a project for school using the JSR-82 Bluetooth Java
APIs. So far I have a program that does device discovery and searches
for the Dial-Up Networking service on the phone. Once I find the DUN
service I can then get the connection URL and connect to the phone.
However, I can not send any AT modem commands using this connection. I
think there is some "link" that I am missing that is required to take
the connection and dial in to the cell phone's Bluetooth Modem. If
anyone can help me or has any idea as to what I'm missing, I would be
very appreciative. Thanks in advance.

-Jen