Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java rich client design patterns: where to find?

Java rich client design patterns: where to find?

spae0022 spae0022 is offline
Junior Member

Hi guys,

I know this thread is old, but thought I would make a comment. I've done a lot of Swing development and was quite frusterated with the lack of framework. There are so many options for Java EE, but not much out there for SE.

This being the case, I took up the challenge of putting together a Java MVP framework that you can use with Swing. I outline the project in my blog on Java MVP - logicdevelopment.net/blog/?p=16 The project is called Biscotti. Really clean separation of model view presenter with some add-ins for people used to doing MVP on the web.