Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > AspectJ newbie question

AspectJ newbie question

arturs_jurnieks@yahoo.com

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I can't seem to find any
newsgroup that caters to AspectJ questions.

I'm trying to implement a pointcut that matches a method call within
some other method call

public void outerMethod() {
... // <-- run advice here
void v = xxx.innerMethod()
}

I can't seem to match the above joinpoint with this:

pointcut pc1():
call(public void outerMethod());

poincut pc2():
cflow(pc1()) &&
call(public void *.innerMethod())

before() returning: pc2() {
}

Could someone point out where I'm going wrong? Thanks in advance.

IchBin

> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I can't seem to find any
> newsgroup that caters to AspectJ questions.
>
> I'm trying to implement a pointcut that matches a method call within
> some other method call
>
> public void outerMethod() {
> ... // <-- run advice here
> void v = xxx.innerMethod()
> }
>

> I can't seem to match the above joinpoint with this:
>
> pointcut pc1():
> call(public void outerMethod());
>
> poincut pc2():
> cflow(pc1()) &&
> call(public void *.innerMethod())
>
> before() returning: pc2() {
> }
>
> Could someone point out where I'm going wrong? Thanks in advance.

If this is for the Eclipse tools project try over at Eclipse..

news.eclipse.org

eclipse.tools.aspectj

You can get a free password to post there under "Request a password" at:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

Basic AspectJ Question Novice Java 4 02-26-2012 02:34 PM
Question regarding AspectJ wildcards Matthias Kaeppler Java 2 04-18-2006 05:56 PM
Simple AspectJ question Donnie Java 5 05-27-2004 05:48 PM
AspectJ compiler and incrimental compilation? Peter Litvak Java 0 01-15-2004 03:45 PM
Is AspectJ the BEST ? Deepak Nayal Java 0 11-25-2003 01:32 PM

Advertisments