Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Where to post Java freeware

Where to post Java freeware

Tom Cole

So, I've written a JSP custom tag library to expose the GoogleMaps API,
without need to write any javascript/AJAX and without needing to know
anything about the GoogleMaps API. You can integrate the tag library
with JSTL to develop database drivern maps.

I'm looking for places to post the tag library so others can find it.
So far I've put it on JARS, JFind, Java Boutique and JSpin. Where else
do people go to find this kind of stuff?

sgoo

maybe, java.net?

Jon Martin Solaas

Tom Cole wrote:
> So, I've written a JSP custom tag library to expose the GoogleMaps API,
> without need to write any javascript/AJAX and without needing to know
> anything about the GoogleMaps API. You can integrate the tag library
> with JSTL to develop database drivern maps.
>
> I'm looking for places to post the tag library so others can find it.
> So far I've put it on JARS, JFind, Java Boutique and JSpin. Where else
> do people go to find this kind of stuff?

sourceforge.org (if it's opensource ...), and you could register it at
freshmeat.net

James McGill

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 06:52 +0100, Jon Martin Solaas wrote:

> > I'm looking for places to post the tag library so others can find it.
> > So far I've put it on JARS, JFind, Java Boutique and JSpin. Where else
> > do people go to find this kind of stuff?
> >

> sourceforge.org (if it's opensource ...), and you could register it at
> freshmeat.net

www.java.net might be a better place for something as esoteric and
idiomatically java, as the project described.

Tail_Spin

> Where else do people go to find this kind of stuff?

I would suggest Programmers Heaven http://www.programmersheaven.com/

Sounds like a useful project.

Vitaly

My first freeware I put to Digital River Inc. Site: http://simtel.net
They support very easy upload and expose your product in many languages at
more than 40 sites including PCMAGAZINE and PCWORD.
The most java sites like http://java.net/, http://sourceforge.net accept
only open source.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...