Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > GCJ and its Eclipse plugin

GCJ and its Eclipse plugin

=?iso-8859-1?B?bW9vcJk=?=

Hi,
I downloaded GCJ and found a plugin for Eclipse, but after
configuration, it seems not as working as expected, anyone knows why?
Thx!

http://gcc.gnu.org/java/
http://gcjbuilder.sourceforge.net/

IchBin

moop™ wrote:
> Hi,
> I downloaded GCJ and found a plugin for Eclipse, but after
> configuration, it seems not as working as expected, anyone knows why?
> Thx!
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/java/
> http://gcjbuilder.sourceforge.net/

Depends.. what is the error? what is it not doing? what version of Eclipse?

After installing the plugin did you do a -clean option when you
restarted Eclipse?

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

hussainak@gmail.com

my Eclipse hangs in FC4 , anyone knows y?

IchBin

> my Eclipse hangs in FC4 , anyone knows y?

Again.. are all of the versions involved compatible? Need more
information other that what OS and saying it's hangs! What if I asked
same question to you.. Would you be able to answer based of the
information provided?

You may get an answer from this group but you may want to post to
Eclipse NNTP at new.eclipse.org

Say..
eclipse.platform
eclipse.newcomer

If you do not have a free password to post there you can get one from
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups

"Request a password" top right on page.