Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Netbeans 5: visual jsf editor

Netbeans 5: visual jsf editor

Andreas Bauer

Hi,

I'm just testing nb5. I was wondering if there is a visual editor for
java server faces like there is for eclipse or java studio creator?

Regards,

Andi

hilz

Andreas Bauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just testing nb5. I was wondering if there is a visual editor for
> java server faces like there is for eclipse or java studio creator?
>
> Regards,
>
> Andi

This will probably ( hopefully?! ) be in NB 5.5