Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need to wrtie LDAP class to *answer* LDAP queries.

Need to wrtie LDAP class to *answer* LDAP queries.

junk1@davidbevan.co.uk

I know how to write an LDAP client that can connect to an LDAP server
and perform searches etc, but my requirement is different.....

....I need to write a class that will listen for LDAP queries and
provide the answers. ie what I am trying to do is to *expose* a
proprierty directory over LDAP.

Does anybody know of any LDAP Java libraries that exist for this that I
can use to build my classes with?

Thanks

David Bevan
http://www.davidbevan.co.uk

Raymond DeCampo

> I know how to write an LDAP client that can connect to an LDAP server
> and perform searches etc, but my requirement is different.....
>
> ...I need to write a class that will listen for LDAP queries and
> provide the answers. ie what I am trying to do is to *expose* a
> proprierty directory over LDAP.
>
> Does anybody know of any LDAP Java libraries that exist for this that I
> can use to build my classes with?

You might try the following open source projects:

http://directory.apache.org/index.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/javaldap/

HTH,
Ray

--
This signature intentionally left blank.