Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > java API + UDDI 3.0

java API + UDDI 3.0

Zaske

Hi all,
My company wishes to connect to a UDDI 3.0 registry using a Java-based
open source (prefferably LGPL licensed) framework/API
Can someone provide me information about this?
I saw that Ruddi is RGPL , and that Sun's JAXR supports UDDI 2.0 (does
it support 3.0 as well?)

Thanks in advance

Yair

tom fredriksen

Zaske wrote:
> Hi all,
> My company wishes to connect to a UDDI 3.0 registry using a Java-based
> open source (prefferably LGPL licensed) framework/API
> Can someone provide me information about this?
> I saw that Ruddi is RGPL , and that Sun's JAXR supports UDDI 2.0 (does
> it support 3.0 as well?)

I am not sure but have you checked with apache.org, they have quiet a
few web services projects, so you might find something there. Other than
that you could search sourceforge.net or freshmeat.org for projects

/tom