Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Hibernate problem

Hibernate problem

javafreak

Guys,

I am having a problem that all the properties of an object as specified
in the .hbm.xml file is not persisted in the database.

Say an Object A has attributes a1,a2,a3 Hibernate generates hbm files
with these 3 properites but persists only a1 and a2.

I am using Spring, Hibernate 3.1 and MySQL 5.0

any idea why this is happening

thanks

Dirk Michaelsen

>Say an Object A has attributes a1,a2,a3 Hibernate generates hbm files
>with these 3 properites but persists only a1 and a2.

do you have getter and setters for attribute a3?

cu
Dirk