Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > First Forum Contest -- Small Prize/Fun

First Forum Contest -- Small Prize/Fun

csheppard91

Hey, we are starting out first forum contest:
http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/fo...=2621#post2621

We need people to vote on what they would like to do, and then, of
course, we need some people to participate. If you are interested,
then just go there and vote for what you want and the contest will be
starting shortly. Thanks and have a nice day.

Oliver Wong

"csheppard91" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hey, we are starting out first forum contest:
> http://www.wizardsolutionsusa.com/fo...=2621#post2621
>
> We need people to vote on what they would like to do, and then, of
> course, we need some people to participate. If you are interested,
> then just go there and vote for what you want and the contest will be
> starting shortly. Thanks and have a nice day.

If you're going to post the same message on multiple newsgroups, please
crosspost instead of multipost:

- Oliver