Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Programs that are not working

Programs that are not working

=?iso-8859-1?B?x2FnZGFz?=

Hello All.

i am a newbie to tc45. My problem as follows. Thats the most simple
case and results are same for more complex programs.

I may call myself with atd command via hyperterminal
my simple program to call my number works well on emulator.
BUT SAM PROGRAM DOESNT WORK ON TC45 although after it says that program
worked well.

anyone please help!

one point more :example porgrams that came with tc45 doesnt work too!